Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oooh, Documents

So, who wants to see my spiffy official documents from Japanese Immigration? I'll be mailing these and and some other stuff to my local consulate with my passport to get my Visa.
The first is my Certificate of Eligibility. I had to wait about 6 months for Japanese Immigration to get stuff processed and announced. This is THE most important thing I need to get my actual Visa stamp in my passport, and essentially says that Immigration has pre-qualified me to be allowed to
enter the country for my intended purpose. The second picture is my acceptance letter into the language school KCP International. I need this guy
to get my Visa as well.

It's pretty cool; they look all official and stuff ;) I'm mailing my stuff to the Chicago Japanese Consulate tomorrow, and should hopefully have my passport with Visa stamp in-hand by next week at the latest. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment