Friday, October 8, 2010

Video Blog Time :D


(Video made at 6:30 AM Japan time)

I'll let you guys know how the KCP orientation goes today. Some of the other US students and I are planning a trip after class today to go to Harajuku (the "youth's" district with lots of fashion stuff and shopping. It's the place where you typically see those crazily dressed people in pictures from Japan) to get ourselves some prepaid phones from one of the phone stores. I'll pass out my number afterwords :)

Update: After making this video, I started eating my breakfast and found out it's BACON on a bed of seasoned rice. Holy shit awesomeness. It's DELICIOUS.

Update 2: A couple of people have asked what the address is for sending me letters and things. Well, here ya go! Address it exactly like this:

KCP International Japanese Language School
University-Accredited Program
ATTN: Sarah Edwards
1-29-12 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo, Japan 160-0022

No comments:

Post a Comment